Our client is one of the global IT consulting firms, specialises in enterprise digital transformation and supports new business creations. They are currently looking for an IT financial consultant for their IT team and support business needs.
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as an external consultant to provide consulting solutions to the financial and banking industries by analysing the industry and keeping up to date with the latest technology trends
* Participate in overall project planning, project life cycle and scope definition, project budgets and plans setting in ensuring it aligns with the financial services Client's needs
* Proactively work with regional teams other than Hong Kong but APAC region to involve in proposal development for different clients accordingly to their needs
* Be resilient to accommodate to changing requirements and complete assigned project tasks for various client's cultures, backgrounds, and different characteristics of the projects.
* Any ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder or above in Information Technology (IT), Finance and Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Preferably more than 2 years of relevant working experience in financial and banking industries
* Previous experience in participating in digital transformation projects will be a definite advantage
* Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
* Willing to learn, meticulous and well-organized
* Proactive and able to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity for job seekers like you with great working environment and attractive remuneration package. If you are keen on the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me at +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) to find out more details.