Our client is looking for an IT Manager to join their expanding IT team in Hong Kong to oversee both Applications and Infrastructure teams. It is a global renown MNC with HQ located in the Europe, providing an in-house role and you will be working in one of the fast-growing industry leaders in Hong Kong.
* Report directly to the Managing Director. Responsible for leading both IT application and infrastructure teams in daily IT operation business.
* Drive and execute the various IT projects via managing the vendors, people resources and relevant policy implementation.
* Coordinate with application teams, regional teams, users and vendors to achieve the project goals.
* Lead the team to handle and manage projects whenever necessary.
* Project planning, budgeting, business road-maps, policy implementation.
* Act as an escalation point for high level technical issue.
* Stay up-to-date with latest technologies and recommend solutions for the top management's consideration.
* At least 8 years and above of experience of handling enterprise and complex projects.
* Candidates with both applications and infrastructure hands-on experience will be a big plus.
* Experience in SAP ERP systems will be a great advantage.
* Possess relevant professional qualifications will be a plus but not necessary.
* Dynamic, pro-active in proposing IT initiatives to the management.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good communication skill in both English and Chinese.
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in IT industry. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or direct apply to this job advertisement.