My client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with strong project management skills and business analyst skills to support its expansion in Hong Kong. It is a reputable Financial Services Company with a strong global presence, offering an in-house permanent role and great working environment. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates!
Role & Responsibilities
* Actively involve in the entire project implementation, including but not limited to project planning, project scheduling, project status monitoring and etc.
* Closely coordinate with various business stakeholders to analyse business requirements and translate them into feasible solution requirements for IT project implementation.
* Prepare training materials to users and carefully documenting for business processes, operating models and business solutions.
* Monitor closely the process/system changes are well managed and approved in accordance with the project methodology.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Candidates with strong project management skills and hands on experience in insurance systems would be preferred.
* Track record of experience in working in Financial Services Industry.
* Able to work independently and proactively to deliver in accordance with time line.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
If you are interested in this role and would want to find out more information about it, please click "Apply Now" or send your resume to email@example.com or contact 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) to further discuss.