Will this opportunity excite you?
Our client, is a world-leading renown in-house company with different business locations across Asia Pacific. Their company is currently going through HRIS revamp and this role will be supporting the transition. Now, they are looking for an experienced HRIS Manager that possess strong hands-on experience in SAP / Workday to be based in their Hong Kong office.
* Provide assistance to the HRIS Team Senior Manager to manage & lead the HRIS project implementation activities and liaise with different stakeholders across Asia Pacific region.
* Be the liaison between internal IT Department and external IT vendor to deliver application system as according to both functional and system design specification.
* Prepare different business cases and suggest innovative technical solutions to identify current and future business needs as well as improve the overall business process efficiency.
* Conduct UAT testing and provide training to employees on the use of HRIS system.
* Provide support on end user enquiries and system daily system support on end user enquiries.
* Bachelor's Degree holder in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Solid hands-on experience on any HRIS systems implementation (Workday/SAP/Oracle) by using recognized PMI methodologies.
* Proven track record as a HRIS project manager for successful system implementation under complex enterprise environment.
* Any HRIS certifications will be a plus.
* Strong project management skills as well as vendor management skills, as this role will be required to deal with different stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills and a good problem-solving mindset are required in this role to provide relevant suggestions and recommendations to the team.
* Good command both spoken and written English and Chinese.
This role offers attractive remuneration package and it is highly negotiable based on the Candidate's experience. If you think this is an interesting opportunity, please feel free to apply or reach out to Racheal Leow at +852 3008 3863 or email@example.com for more information about this role.