Our Client, is seeking a Senior IT Manager to oversee their IT department by leading and managing a team of subordinates. This is a reputable and well known company within its industry and has been established for over 50 years. With their continuous expansion in their business, this is an excellent opportunity for a high caliber IT professional to join the company.
Role & Responsibilities
* This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, responsible for setting IT roadmap, IT strategic planning, budgeting and execution to align the company's vision and direction.
* Support the company's long term and short term plans by defining IT initiatives and continuously adopting new IT technologies in the market to fulfill business requirements.
* Proactively develop and maintain project governance policies, standards, templates, guidelines and procedures.
* Manage vendor relationships for any kinds of IT outsourcing services and provide assistance in establishing effective partnerships.
* Provide mentorship and guidance to subordinates in the team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree holder and above in IT or related disciplines.
* Extensive years of experience in the IT field. Solid hands-on experience in mid to large sized IT projects.
* At least 10 years of experience in managerial position. Past track record of managing a team in an enterprise setting.
* Candidates with manufacturing industry background will be high preferred.
* Experienced in SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, PLM, MES, MRP systems would be a plus.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is a definite advantage.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or call me at +852 3008 3863.