Our client is an well-established group in the Asia Pacific countries with operations across Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Vietnam and etc. This role will be placed under the Group's Infrastructure team and report directly to the Head of Infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involve in daily database maintenance & operation to ensure optimum efficiency and availability of all database
* Responsible for data architecture strategy, planning & design of cluster database systems, as well as project management based on business requirements.
* Ensure the IT infrastructure related projects are delivered on time & relevant controls are executed and documented properly and accurately according to the Group's compliance standard procedures.
* Participate in the design, integration, implementation and operations of virtualization strategies, including storage consolidation, database server consolidation and task automation.
* Actively reviewing and monitoring the database performance and perform tuning and housekeeping where necessary.
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Database Administration.
* Possess hands-on experience on Oracle DB and MSSQL Server.
* Experience with document-based databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, and CosmoDB is a plus.
* Sound experience in supporting sizeable IT infrastructure
* Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
* Candidates with less experience might be considered as Assistant Manager / Senior Database Administrator.
The role offers a great and stable working environment with great career prospects. For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The review of applications will continue until post is filled. Please reach out to +852 5803 0006 (Racheal Leow) for more information.