Our client, is a well-known firm that has established its strong presence in the industry. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst specialized in the ERP field to join their growing team. This team focuses ERP solutions with various sizeable project exposure, it would be an awesome opportunity to someone who is looking for a fantastic career growth.
Role & Responsibilities
* Directly report to the ERP Manager, this role is responsible for participating in the project delivery of ERP and other related solutions as well as providing post-go live support.
* Involve in user requirements collection, functional specifications preparation, UAT testing, training documentations preparation and etc.
* Work across different teams and coordinate with different parties and stakeholders to ensure timely project deliverable.
* Provide project status updates on a regular basis to the management.
* Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Any experience in ERP system such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Odoo, Flex and etc is highly preferable.
* Past work experience of full life cycle project implementation is a plus.
* Willing to learn personality with high adaptability and flexibility.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or reach me at +852 5803 0006 for further discussion.