Our client is a top tier, fast-paced, reputable group that has been around in this industry for over 50 years. They are looking for a Business Analyst (open to HR background candidates) to support the implementation of various projects and other business activities. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are hoping to change your field to HRIS.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collect users' requirements to propose feasible and practical solutions and prepare for system design as well as system testing
* Coordinate with internal IT department and external vendors, to ensure effective communication
* Actively participate in various project implementations and enhancements
* Provide support on end user enquiries and system daily system support on end user enquiries
* Prepare training materials, user guide and lead internal user training
* Provide post-go live support
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree holder preferably in Human Resources, Information System / Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
* Hands-on experience in the support and implementation of IT HRIS projects will be highly preferred. Candidates with no HRIS, but with HR experience will also be considered
* Experienced in any HRIS would be a plus, such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Kronos, SAP
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Attractive package will be given to the right candidate. This position is fresh to the market and is a great opportunity for those that is looking for great career advancement. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +852 5803 0006.