Our Client, is an award winning European based MNC with over 50 years of history. With more than 500 employees in the Hong Kong Business Unit, they are currently seeking a Business Transformation Project Specialist to join their expanding team and be involved in sizeable regional projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Report to a Project Manager under the Supply Chain team. Responsible for developing project plans and conduct in-depth analysis and research to identify latest industry trends with different technologies.
* Perform business analysis, business requirement gathering, process mapping and documentation.
* Coordinate with different business stakeholder/external resources to define industry solutions. Identify and re-engineer business processes.
* Evaluate and manage project issues, risks. Assist in developing migration plans.
* Monitor projects progress, changes, costs. Support or lead different business cases and road-map development for different projects.
* Any ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree Holder with strong academic performance is desired. Particularly majored in Supply Chain or any other Business-related field would be a plus.
* Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in any of the Supply Chain domain. Project experience in Supply Chain Systems are highly desirable.
* Experience/Strong interests in Business Process Re-engineering/Business Process Improvement.
* Experience in any of the BI Reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI would be a plus.
* Good command in Both written and oral English and Chinese.
* A Team player that can work well in a team or individually with strong analytic & problem solving skills.
If you are looking for great project exposure in a dynamic and friendly working environment, this would be the right opportunity for you. Please feel free to apply to it, reach me (Racheal Leow) at 3008 3863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.