My client is a HK based large size enterprise and a top player in its industry. With an employee size of 2000+, they are currently expanding rapidly and seeking an IT Solutions Lead to be a part of their innovative Applications (Enterprise Solutions Team).
Role & Responsibilities
* Play a vital role in the designing, planning and managing of the end-to-end project life cycle delivery including setting project resources, timelines and budgets, evaluating solutions, issue management and backlog as well as post implementation review.
* Actively liaise with various parties (stakeholders, team members, vendors) during the entire project life cycle to maximize efficiency and effective.
* Drive continuous improvement of standard IT Practices and ensure it aligns with the Group's compliance.
* In charge of the day-to-day maintenance of various enterprise solutions platforms and ensure its optimal efficiency.
* Proactively review the performance of different vendors on development and implementation work as required.
* Be a supportive team lead to train, guide and set goals for subordinates within the team.
* Stay up to date of the latest industrial trends and identify new opportunities on business strategy and business plans
* Degree holder and above in IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
* Minimum 6-8 years' working experience in IT application development with a proven strong track record. in enterprise solutions design and development, project management, project delivery.
* Experience in leading and developing a team for enterprise systems development projects would be a definite plus.
* Hands-on experience in managing and working with various vendors/solutions providers including tendering process, contract management, vendor evaluation and negotiation.
* Software architecture and integration design experience as well as project delivery experience in packaged solution delivery, data analytics, cloud computing technologies will be an advantage.
The role offers a great and stable working environment with great career prospects. For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV to email@example.com. The review of applications will continue until post is filled. Please reach out to +852 5803 0006 (Racheal Leow) for more information.