Our client is a globally renowned conglomerate with business locations across Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Vietnam and etc and over 20000+ of employees worldwide. This role will be placed under the Group's Infrastructure - DBA team and report to a DBA Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involve in daily database maintenance tasks (such as installation and configuration of Database server, performance monitoring, tuning, problem determination and solving of database system) & operation to ensure optimum efficiency and availability of all database.
* Develop and implement scripts, forms, management reports and dashboards.
* Provide technical support and advice to applications team whenever necessary.
* Develop and implement backup and recovery procedures.
* Ensure the IT infrastructure related projects are delivered on time & relevant controls are executed and documented properly and accurately according to the Group's compliance standard procedures.
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Database Administration.
* Possess hands-on experience on Oracle DB and MSSQL Server would be a plus.
* Knowledge in Linux or Windows Server would be an advantage.
* Willing to learn, fast to adapt to new working environment.
* Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
The role offers a great and stable working environment with great career prospects. For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV to email@example.com. The review of applications will continue until post is filled. Please reach out to +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) for more information.