My client is one of the global IT consulting firms based in Hong Kong, specializes in enterprise digital transformation and supports new business creations. They are currently looking for an SAP Consultant (FI/CO/MM/SD/PP) to assist in SAP S/4 HANA project implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for SAP project implementations for different industries clients
* Work experience on the business research, demand confirmation, system design, blueprint, configuration, UAT and SIT and etc
* Assist in SAP project operations and maintenance, particularly in answering the enquiries of users and solving user's problems
* Act as an internal consultant to provide quality advice or guidance to new customers
* Responsible for managing different stakeholders
* Prepare documentation and training
Skills & Qualifications:
* Diploma holder or above in Information Technology (IT), Finance and Accounting, Logistics and Supply Chain, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Preferably more than 3 years of relevant working experience in SAP module, and handled or assisted at least 2 SAP project implementations for clients in different industries
* Able to implement and complete SAP modules independently and understand business work flows and configuration of related modules
* Able to design for related solutions
* Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and apply now. Interested parties may drop your resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at +852 3008 3863 if you have any enquiries.