Our Client, is a global MNC firm with headquarters located in Tokyo, Japan. They are currently expanding their team and has a new headcount for an Assistant Manager role which will focus on doing business process reengineering to enhance current operation's efficiency through project management.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for developing project plans and conduct in-depth analysis and research to identify latest industry trends with different technologies.
* Involve in project documentations, manage status reports and ensure project schedules are met.
* Coordinate with different business stakeholder/external resources to define industry solutions. Identify and re-engineer business processes.
* Evaluate and manage project issues, risks. Assist in developing migration plans.
* Monitor projects progress, changes, costs. Support or lead different business cases and road-map development for different projects.
* Create SOPs and update user manuals or training materials
* Any ad-hoc tasks whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Diploma or above in Supply Chain, Logistics or any other relevant disciplines.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience and experience in a supervisory role.
* Project experience is highly desirable.
* Experience/Strong interests in Business Process Re-engineering/Business Process Improvement.
* Experience in VBA would be a plus.
* Good command in Both written and oral English and Chinese.
* A Team player that can work well in a team or individually with strong analytic & problem solving skills.
If you are looking for great project exposure in a dynamic and friendly working environment, this would be the right opportunity for you. Please feel free to apply to it, reach me (Racheal Leow) at 3008 3863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.