Our client, is a reputable company with a strong global presence mainly in the APAC. They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager / IT Manager to be a part of their ERP Supply Chain team. This team focuses on IT supply chain solutions with various sizeable project exposure. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are someone who is looking to take a leap in your career!
Role & Responsibilities
* Report to the Supply Chain ERP Lead under the Group IT.
* Responsible for being a key member in the project delivery and implementation of supply chain management related solutions.
* Involve in user requirements collection, functional specifications preparation, UAT testing, training documentations preparation and etc.
* Closely monitor project phases and timelines to ensure timely deliverables are met.
* Work across different teams and act as a focal points for vendors and external 3rd parties for smooth communications.
* Provide guidance and support to junior team members.
* Provide project status updates on a regular basis to the management.
* Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience in ERP, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management System (WMS) is highly preferable.
* Past work experience of full life cycle project implementation.
* Willing to learn personality with high adaptability and flexibility.
* Resilient, self-motivated and independent.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or reach me at +852 3008 3863 for further discussion.