My client is considered as one of the top players in its industry and has expanded its business to multiple locations including United Kingdom, Mainland China, Macau, Australia, Singapore and etc since its establishment. They are now seeking a talent to join as an IT Project Manager to manage and deliver IT projects.
* Responsible for driving and managing multiple IT projects across the client's business portfolio.
* In charge of but not limited to project definition and planning, project delivery, service transition, change management and project closure.
* Proactively work with various departments to find out current business needs to develop efficient and effective solutions that can be rolled out into the processes from a global and local perspective.
* Provide assistance to the Management in defining and setting strategic direction by providing analysis of existing work practices, systems, and general developments.
* Organize and manage resources and plans all work required to complete a discrete project deliverable within defined scope, quality, time and cost parameters.
* Bachelor's Degree Level or equivalent in project management / business related discipline
* PMP certification would be a definite advantage
* Able to work under own initiative with limited guidance in areas of own knowledge and pro-actively search out information where own knowledge is limited to provide solution
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator
* Excellent communication skills, good command of English and Mandarin in both written and verbal medium
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.