My client, who has good reputation in its industry, is looking for a System Analyst / Senior Analyst Programmer to be a part of their expanding IT Team and support its IT Manager in driving various system revamps and projects within the team. This is a fresh position and it's a fantastic chance to work in a stable working environment for career growth.
* Be actively involve in the development, update and support of day-to-day business IT operation including POS, CRM applications and any other projects as assigned.
* Coordinate closely with business stakeholders to gather and analyze user requirements, then prepare designs and specifications for applications together with development team.
* Provide support to users by managing and handling requests from the ticketing system, logging and tracking incidents, user inquiries, and provide solutions to the issues.
* Involve in vendor management, planning and execution of IT initiatives and project management to enable continuous innovation and improvement of the IT team.
* Foster and maintain healthy relationships and promote team spirit by working closely with different parties (IT team members, internal stakeholders and external parties).
* Degree holder in IT or equivalent.
* Experienced in ERP, POS, CRM applications would be a great plus.
* Proficiency in C#, .NET is a must.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in System Development role will be preferred.
* Experience or knowledge in data warehouse platform, database management and ETL programming.
* Great team player and able to work independently to lead juniors.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly drop your resume in word format to Racheal Leow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 3863 for further information or any enquiries.