My client, is a global leading multinational in-house companies, headquartered in Asia with offices in over 45 countries worldwide. They are currently looking for Assistant System Administrtor (SAP Basis) to monitor their system and support their business activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing and monitoring system administration, system security and user authorization configuration.
* Perform User Acceptance Test and System Integration Testing as well as prepare relevant documents to user during the implementation.
* Conduct regular system checking, maintenance, enhancement and user ID management; and review various system policies and SOPs.
* Keep track on the enforcement and compliance of IT security policies to ensure that standards are met.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher diploma holder in any relevant disciplines, preferably in IT
* Fresh graduates are welcomed
* Experience or knowledge in SAP will be a plus
* Self-motivated individual and a good team player who is willing to learn
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
The company has stable working environment and offers a permanent position. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, please kindly apply directly to this job advertisement, or send your cv in word format to email@example.com.