Our client is well-established pioneer within its industry with over 100+ employees in its growing IT team that is further divided into applications and infrastructure team. They are currently seeking IT calibres with business analysis experience in ERP/CRM/E-commerce/HRIS to join their Enterprise Solutions team and involve in a brand new system revamp.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for user requirements collection and analysis, troubleshooting and providing functional specifications
* Support project revamp and enhancements
* Coordinate with users, business stakeholder and solution providers for the project implementation and production support activities
* Preparing user manual documentation and conducting UAT and post go-live support
* Involve in ad-hoc projects / tasks assigned by supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
* Relevant experience in ERP/CRM/E-commerce/HRIS applications would be a strong advantage
* Great interpersonal and communication skills, willing to learn and explore in the latest market technologies
* Fluent in both Mandarin and English
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
* Immediate starters would be highly preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work on with 5 working days a week, shortened working hours, guaranteed bonus and discretionary bonus entitled with comprehensive remuneration packages. If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply here or reach me at +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow) or you may email me at email@example.com for any enquiries.