Our client, is a reputable retail company with over 1000+ outlets in different business locations. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst / Assistant Manager to join their growing team. This team focuses on supply chain solutions with various sizeable project exposure, it would be an awesome opportunity to someone who is looking for a career growth.
Role & Responsibilities
* Directly report to the Supply Chain ERP Manager, this role is responsible for participating in the project delivery of supply chain management (SCM) solutions as well as providing post-go live support.
* Involve in user requirements collection, functional specifications preparation, UAT testing, training documentations preparation and etc.
* Work across different teams and coordinate with different parties and stakeholders to ensure timely project deliverable.
* Provide project status updates on a regular basis to the management.
* Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Any experience in ERP, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management System (WMS) is highly preferable.
* Past work experience of full life cycle project implementation is a plus.
* Willing to learn personality with high adaptability and flexibility.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or reach me at +852 3008 3863 for further discussion.