A market-leading Sage partner is currently looking for a Sage 200 consultant to join their implementation consultant team, due to recent growth in several projects they have won.
You will be working with Sage 200 and handling the complete project life-cycle involving pre-sales, understanding the client's business and gathering their requirement, installation and configuration of the software, data migration, go live and user support.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Sage 200 at a vendor(Sage) or a Sage business partner. The remote position and the successful candidate will be expected to visit the customer site when required. (Once/twice a month)
Any Sage 200 support consultant looking to cross-train as an implementation consultant will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Sage 200 Financial and Commercial modules experience
* A proven track record of multiple Sage 200 implementations (full life-cycle)
* Good knowledge of SQL servers
* Manufacturing experience is a bonus
* Sicon Accreditation is desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* A willingness to travel
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a Sage 200 background keen to progress their career as a consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance. There is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to cross-train to MS Dynamics in the future.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02039099483.