This home-based position has plenty of potential for someone to move into software implementation, project management, development or account management and you will work with Sage 200 on-premise and in the cloud as well as NetSuite ERP.
They would like someone with a couple of years experience working in Application Support and at least 12 months experience with the Sage 200 product. The job can be fully remote from home; the salary on offer is up to £45k plus benefits. They will set you up with all you need for a home office.
They are a full-service solutions company that offers support, consultancy, project management and training, and who are experts in Sage 200, NetSuite and Sage CRM; the business has been around for over 20 years and is financially strong and still independent. They concentrate on the business side of technology and getting to know their clients' processes, so they can give them the support that they need.
They are looking for a motivated, hardworking, and organised Support Consultant with Sage 200 support skills. Your communication & customer service skills are first class, and you have worked in first-line support, application support or internal help-desk role, finding solutions for Sage 200 users or clients.
You will look after their Sage 200 customer base and you will have the opportunity to learn about Sage CRM and Net-Suite products. You should be good at getting hands-on with problems, digging deep, and resolving client queries by telephone, email, and remote connection, and you stay calm under pressure when the team is busy, or you have an unhappy client.
Areas that they cover are Sage 200 financials, commercials, manufacturing, inventory management, BI and supply chain, and they have also developed a couple of their own specialist add-ons for Sage.
They are a solid, successful business with happy, motivated staff. They are looking for someone who can provide a first-class service to their customers, and who wants to progress quickly.
There will be plenty for you to learn and adding these new skills to your CV will only give your future a boost.
The ideal candidate
* Applicants should ideally have several years of Sage 200 support experience.
* You should be proficient in SQL and have proven IT Support / Administration experience
* Experience with Sage ISVs such as Draycir or Sicon would be advantageous.
* You should have excellent communication skills to deal with customers at all levels, as well as with your peers across various departments.
* The candidate will also be a good problem-solver, self-motivated and organised.
* Actively promote Pinnacle services and software solutions, including providing training sessions as required
Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience. A position is a permanent contract.