We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has an interest in providing first-line technical support!
We are recruiting a Sage Support Technician for our fast-growing software company based in Gateshead.
The hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, with 22 holidays per year + Christmas shutdown + bank holidays. This role has the possibility of progression into becoming a Sage Consultant for the right candidate.
You will work as part of a close-knit team, supporting our customers using varied Sage accounts software.
This will include:
* Handling incoming customer support queries via telephone and email
* Supporting our Sage consultants with the implementation and configuration of new customer sites
* Collaborating with both internal and external teams to identify and resolve issues
* Assisting our Sage consultants with managing projects to ensure that they are delivered on time
* Keeping customers regularly informed of progress
* Continuously improving product knowledge
* Training for the Sage product range and developer add ons will be provided.
The candidate should have
* An interest in ICT and Technical Support
* Enthusiasm for supporting our customers effectively
* Ability to pick up new technology quickly and easily
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* Ability to manage own workload
* Competent knowledge of Microsoft software products and Windows environments
We are looking for someone who is:
* Reliable and punctual
* Has a desire to develop
* Honest and trustworthy
* Has good Communication skills
Position is based in Gateshead however will include a certain amount of client travel as the candidate progresses to do training/implementation for clients around the UK. Ability to drive/learn to drive would be an advantage.