My client is actively recruiting for a Sage X3 Junior Consultant / Super User to act as an in-house Sage X3 support/ consultant with proven success in previous roles.
The successful candidate will have experience supporting Sage X3 at a Sage business partner or end user. General responsibilities include but are not limited to general ERP support including answering 1st and 2nd line user issues and questions, user creation and security, new X3 development testing, system maintenance and housecleaning, process documentation and project support
The successful candidate will be offered excellent progression opportunities and expand their skills as the company grows.
This role is full time and remote working is facilitated
* 1st and 2ND line support experience with Sage X3
* Sage X3 Finance and Distribution modules
* General IT Management experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Able to liaise with employees at all levels
* Experience in integrating add-on software with Sage X3 is beneficial
* Proven IT and administration skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK