Role: SAP LOGISTGICS Allrounder focus on SD,MM,PP
Language: English and German
- Application and process support for the areas of logistics and product development in Basel.
- Analysis and, if necessary, restructuring of existing SAP processes and setting up the associated master data structures.
- Support and training of end users
- Taking over ongoing support tasks and performing substitute functions.
- Involvement and coordination of external IT service providers to support task fulfillment.
- Creation of detailed concepts and documentation.
- Support of the SAP PLM-RD implementation.
- Coordination and implementation of functional requirements in an international environment.
- Studies in (business) informatics or comparable education.
- Experience in SAP process and application support.
- In-depth SAP knowledge in the SAP logistics modules SD, MM and PP.
- In-depth SAP knowledge with IDocs especially of EDI setup and maintenance.
- Knowledge in SAP-PLM-RD or EH&S is an advantage.
- Knowledge of network and system configuration (Windows, TCP/IP networks and firewalls).
- Service-oriented, prudent work style, analytical thinking and strong communication skills.
- Good German and English language skills, both written and spoken.