With about 400 team members currently working for the company, they are well-established throughout the Nordic's and Northern European regions. They are an SAP Platinum partner with years of expertise providing S4Hana solutions to clients in a range of industries and are currently searching for like-minded colleagues who want to contribute to an amazing team and vision in Finland.
They offer complete SAP solutions to companies of all sizes in a variety of industries as an innovative and customer-focused organisation. In order to create tailored solutions that promote operational effectiveness and business expansion, their team of specialists makes use of the strength of SAP technologies. They are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where innovation and professional growth may flourish. They have created an atmosphere that moves quickly, is free of obstacles, and allows for rapid advancement
The roles on offer at this client are as follows:
SAP Solutions Architect / Senior SAP Developers / SAP Consultants
Across these roles the Responsibilities are as follows
* Work together with clients and project teams to specify the technical specifications for SAP solutions. Gather the requirements. Design, construct, and install SAP applications, modules, and upgrades using ABAP, SAPUI5, or other appropriate technologies.
* Offer technical assistance, bug fixes, and troubleshooting for SAP applications.
* To promote continual improvement, keep up with the most recent SAP innovations, trends, and best practises.
* Leading and directing project teams in the creation, design, and implementation of SAP solutions while maintaining compliance with industry norms and best practises.
* Work together with customers and stakeholders to build SAP solution architectures in the areas of logistics, production, manufacturing, or finance after analysing business requirements.
* Based on experience and qualifications, a competitive compensation package.
* Opportunity to work with cutting-edge SAP technologies and contribute to the success of a dynamic SAP partner.
* Programmes for professional growth and development to improve your abilities.
* Flexible working conditions with an emphasis on work-life harmony.
* exciting and varied projects with top clients from a variety of industries.
* Cooperative and inclusive workplace culture that promotes innovation.