Job Tilte: ERP Project Manager Salary: Competitive Location: UK
Role & Responsibilities:
* Strong understanding and implementation experience in ERP projects and software development projects
* At least 3 years in an ERP Project Manager role
* End to End Project Delivery Experience
* Experience working in IT Service industry
* Demonstrate strong decision making with an analytical mind-set
* Demonstrate Planning and Organisational Skills
* Excellent communications skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer-focused role.
* Decision making with an analytical mind-set
* Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
* Excellent time management and self-motivation skills
* Strong desire to provide best of class delivery of projects
* Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
* Aptitude to work on your own and as part of a team
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.