My client is looking for a SAP Senior Architect to join their customer who works in the agricultural and forestry industry. The project will run from 3 to 5 years in length. In your role, you will support the team and ensure that the portfolio develops in accordance with the client's needs. You will play an essential role in helping to foster a high-performing working environment.
As an SAP Architect, you will be responsible for the ownership of the technical solution design through the delivery phases, be responsible for working through the technical challenges and decisions in partnership with the functional leads as well as project and engagement management communities to safely deliver the solution into Live operation. Do this by using your own initiative and by supporting the team in their preparation for upcoming projects.
This is a fully remote opportunity, offering you the chance to work for a market-leading company from the comfort of your own home. Applications are welcome Europe-wide from fluent English speakers.
- Manage complex deliveries to a high standard.
- Lead the functional team in projects within business processes and architecture
- Work closely with the team and customer to efficiently manage the process throughout its lifespan
- Design new solution extensions based on the customer's requirements
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the rest of the development team
- Previous experience working as a solution architect having worked on high-quality implementation projects (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard (Essential)
- In-depth knowledge of SAP technology (Essential)
- Exceptional business understanding and know-how regarding the logistics processes in a business
- Experience on SAP's S/4HANA platform (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Play a crucial role of a motivated and talented team of SAP professionals
- A prosperous social and professional environment where employees are able to flourish and are encouraged to learn new skills.
My client is wanting to interview early in the new year and looking to move forward with a candidate in February. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 45 89 87 11 87
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS.