A major Nordic logistics company is currently in the early stages of a digital transformation and needs a project manager to join the team.
The project team is made up of 15 people across Denmark, Sweden & remotely around the world. Expect to be working very closely with the client's customers, so speaking Danish is essential. The project is currently in the early development stage, and will run until at least the end of 2022.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for monitoring and managing the project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track
* Drive implementation of high-quality Salesforce solutions
* Understand the business needs and assist with solution design and consultancy
* Act as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
* Attend the site in Copenhagen
* Have a high-level of influence on a major Salesforce project
* Great company/employee culture
* Build your network across the Nordics
* Salesforce Project Management: 3+ years (required)
* Salesforce Sales Cloud (desirable)
* Salesforce Service Cloud (desirable)
* 10 months guaranteed, possibility to extend
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This client is one of many that are hiring in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
Alternatively, reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-callum-dawes-â~ï¸-7646121b4/
☎ +45 89 87 11 87
☎ +44 191 234 5459