This company is looking for someone with strong Epicor ERP experience to lead the development of customisation, and module implementations. This person would be part of a small IT team, and take full responsibility for the Epicor ERP System.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop BAQ's, BPM's, Dashboards and DMT imports to support an Epicor ERP 10 installation.
* Write customizations for our Epicor 10 installation including screen and menu modifications.
* Write and maintain Microsoft SSRS reports.
* Install Epicor patches and release upgrades to the Epicor ERP installation.
* Add UD Tables or UD fields to customize our current Epicor ERP environment.
* Develop and maintain a business intelligence solution for analytics to support business goals.
* Support SQL Database - back-up and recovery procedure for databases including MS SQL, maintenance plans, recovery plans and database tuning.
* Program in C#, Visual Basic, Java, ASP.Net and Progress 4GL.
* Develop and/or modify all business systems.
* Prepare detailed specifications for the development of future programs.
* Others duties and projects as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of Epicor ERP 10, SSRS, C#, Bartender and Barcode label design is required.
* Database technologies - Microsoft SQL Server, PostrgreSQL and MySQL
* Webservies (API), REST API, ASPX
* Competitive Salary
* 401(k) Match
* Strong work life balance (Work Remote Most Days)