Role & Responsibilities
Assist with the day-to-day administration of the ERP system.
* Trains users and maintains training documents for the ERP System operations.
* Work with departments to pinpoint technical solutions that will optimize business processes.
* Develop queries/reports/dashboards/forms/views/metrics that support all functional areas using SQL Views, Epicor tools & Excel ODBC Links.
* Advise and take ownership of the upgrade process.
* Leverage Epicor through the implementation of appropriate customizations.
* Provides IT Technical support.
* Performs other functions as required
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years' experience working with ERP
* 2+ years' experience with MS SQL Server & SSRS
* Knowledge of Epicor BAQ, BPM & SSRS Report Writing, required
* Experience with C# preferred.
* Light Manufacturing/Distribution company experience.
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail.