Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria, is seeking a Corporate Lead to manage their Business Partner Support Function Team.
What you'll do:
* Responsible of managing applications in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, legal, and regulatory compliance
* Leading of the Business Partner Support Function Team
* Identify and evaluate new technologies that could benefit the organisation in above mentioned areas
* Develop and implement IT strategies that support business goals and objectives in the support functions area
* Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects in the support functions area
* Communicate the value of IT investments to business leaders and stakeholders in the support functions area
* Manage budgets and resources for IT projects and initiatives in the support functions are
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, information technology or relevant field
* 5+ years' experience in data architecture & data science
* 3+ years of management experience
* Experience managing IT applications in finance, controlling, HR, and regulatory compliance in a highly regulated industry
* Expertise in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics),
* Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis tools, HR information systems, Regulatory compliance software
* Experience in in project steering/management of business application projects
* Fluent English, German is advantageous
* Job Type: Permanent, On-Site
* Relocation Required: Yes
* Salary: 130,000 EUR
* Benefits: pension fund, multiple insurance types, commute compensation, company doctor, company restaurant, and a lot more!
Washington Frank, a Tenth Revolution Group Company, is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS.