Title: SAP ABAP Consultant | End User
My client is in the Education industry. Now they are looking for SAP ABAP Consultant to join the team!
You will be responsible for:
* Collaborate with functional consultants and end-users to conduct unit testing, support integration testing, and provide post-implementation support for SAP ECC6 FICO and HR
* Design, develop and enhance SAP ABAP programs, reports, interfaces and enhancements based on business requirements and technical specifications
* Develop and maintain interfaces between SAP and external systems using various integration technologies, such as WebService, BAPIs, and RFCs
The ideal candidate should have experienced in:
* 3 years of experience in SAP Technical with a strong understanding of ABAP programming concepts, methodologies, and best practices
* Proficiency in developing and enhancing ABAP programs, reports, interfaces, enhancements
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in Singapore, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout APAC. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Singapore and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
We worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retaining the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 21C0475
EA Personnel Number: R1870956