SAP EHS Senior Consultant - Remote, Europe
We are looking for an IT application expert to work within the HSE area to support our digital ambitions. Our business and product complexity is growing, and we need to use technology to enable us to deliver on our ambitions as well as working in more efficient ways. In this role, you will be contributing as a key person to partner with the HSE colleagues in delivering on their objectives, as well as contributing to the overall strategic goals and growth ambitions.
In the years to come you will play a key part in the transformation to S/4 Hana, with a special focus on the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management. We are looking for a person who is interested in combining a technology focus with a solid knowledge about the business processes and landscape we operate in.
As a functional expert, you would be part of project teams connected to your application portfolio, and you would take care of the support of the as-is IT solutions as well. In close collaboration with business stakeholders and IT peers you would contribute to process optimisation and operational excellence.
* Key functional expert and interface between business and IT in the management and implementation of HSE solutions (SAP and non-SAP technologies).
* Directly engage and collaborate with business stakeholders: capture business needs, drive usage of the solutions, actively contribute to related processes and solutions standardisation and optimisation, translate into functional and technical specifications.
* Design, plan and execute functional and technical changes through Business As Usual releases or as part of projects. Hands-on configuration, solution quality control, testing and documentation.
* Secure business operation continuity, keep solution up to date and prioritise continuous solution and service improvement.
* Work closely with external providers in providing incident resolution, support and request fulfilment. Act as level 3 expert accordingly.
* Lead small projects or contribute as expert to large projects connected to your expertise area.
* Order services from and collaborate closely with external IT suppliers and other internal IT teams, ensuring we deliver on our promises and on expected outcomes.
* Actively support business change management, explaining solutions, and conducting trainings and webinars.
* Work closely with IT domain architect, contributing to the global solution roadmap, design authority and change control of the solution template.
* Keep your expertise up-to-date according to industry standard, technology trend.
* Degree, preferably Master or Bachelor, within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 3 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
* Experience working in an IT delivery team.
* Experience from working SAP implementation projects is an advantage.
* Background on HSE management activities for production sites combined with advanced SAP EHS or other ERP user experience.
* Experience as SAP functional analyst, preferably in the area of EHS.
* Experience in non-SAP HSE related applications will be highly appreciated.
* Combined knowledge and interest mix between business process, technology, and service delivery.
* Ability to assess business needs, design solutions, produce functional and technical analysis, and implement and test solutions.
* Experience in ITIL, service delivery, service outsourcing and project management are a plus.
* Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication, coordination and training skills.
* Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritising tasks in a demanding environment.
* Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
Apply directly or reach out for more information.