My client, a multinational End-User Company, is actively seeking System Analyst to join their Singapore office.
Your job scope includes:
Analyse, design, and support Oracle ERP Fusion projects
* Design and code according to standards and procedures
* Troubleshoot problems related to Oracle ERP Fusion Modules
* Assist MIS Manager in finalizing project requirements
* Create new programs or modify existing code for interfacing with external systems
* Create test data and record test results for integration and system test
* Assist in the migrating data from development to production
* Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues
* Update system documentation for change management
* Train end-users in Oracle functionalities
You would ideally have the following:
3 to 5 years' experience in Oracle ERP Fusion and/or Oracle ERP R12 environment supporting user issues
* Develop, and enhance reports in end-user environment
* Mandarin language skills required to support China users
* Knowledge in manufacturing would be advantageous
Apply now by sending your updated CV in MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving me (Benedict) a call at +65 3158 4359 for a confidential chat about this role.
This role also comes with an attractive salary package as well as fantastic learning opportunities for the ideal candidate.
Wong Bin Fu (Huang BinFu)
EA Personnel Number: R21102074
+65 3158 4359
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors, and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.
For more information, visit washingtonfrank.com.