My client, a multinational Partner Company, is actively seeking an SAP S/4HANA FICO Solution Architect to join their Singapore office.
Your job scope includes:
* Involvement in full project lifecycle including design, data, functional specs, configuration, testing and post go live support
* Assessing and proposing solutions according to scope and to resolve open design issues
* Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* Configuring SAP FICO to support scope, document configuration rationale
* Developing Functional Specs for all relevant developments to support all SAP processes
* Developing and updating relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support SAP FICO processes
* Planning, managing and leading the UAT efforts
* Maintaining clear and organized documentation of all work and assisting with user-training and support where necessary
* Addressing, responding and resolving all service requests in a timely manner
* Engaging with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and propose solutions from IT perspective
* Updating business stakeholders with work progress should issues not be resolved in expected time
* Monitoring and maintaining system activities with focus on interfaces, batch jobs, short dumps, connectivity to internal and external systems
* Executing allotted responsibilities in special projects and meeting deadlines of projects
* Involvement in project implementation methodologies & ITIL processes
You would ideally have the following:
* At least 10 years' experience in SAP environment
* At least 4 years' experience in consulting
* Involvement in at least 3 end-to-end cycles of SAP FICO with S/4HANA in system configuration and implementation projects in consulting environment
* Proficiency in development of custom reports and enhancements
* Excellent organizational skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in supporting testing and data migration, in addition to drafting functional specification for reports, interface, enhancement, forms
* Readiness to learn and deliver additional modules
* Fully vaccinated
* A relevant degree
Apply now by sending your updated CV in MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving me (Benedict) a call at +65 3158 4359 for a confidential chat about this role.
This role also comes with an attractive salary package as well as fantastic learning opportunities for the ideal candidate.
Wong Bin Fu (Huang BinFu)
EA Personnel Number: R21102074
+65 3158 4359
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors, and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.
For more information, visit washingtonfrank.com.