SAP GRC Consultant in Stavanger, Norway
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in the field of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
An interesting client based within the oil & gas industry are seeking this particular area of expertise within SAP and so we are eager to recruit someone to become a valued member of their vibrant and energetic team as an SAP GRC Consultant in Stavanger, Norway!
We're searching for someone who approaches problems with a natural curiosity, who adores the technology they work with, and who is constantly excited about gaining new knowledge and honing their technical skills. They will provide great guidance and support for each client project with a strong focus on the needs of the customer.
As a company, we place a strong emphasis on employee values, work-life balance, and actually offer an excellent opportunity for skill development while working on amazing new technologies.
Due to the nature of this niche area of expertise, we are happy to look at candidates who are based in the EU and would be interested to relocate to Stavanger for the role.
* Experienced in the field of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). More specifically the candidate needs to have experience with SAP GRC - both Process Control (with continuous control monitoring) and Risk Management. These tools are used to define key controls and business process control by i.e. identifying key business characteristics for monitoring
* Configuration experience
* Someone with a finance background, auditing experience and a good understanding of business and compliance.
* Experience from Oil & Gas would be a big plus.
* The candidate must be fluent in English both verbally and in written language. We would prefer candidates who are seeking permanent employment as we'd love you to join our team based in Stavanger!
* Exceptional training and opportunities to learn at this company which offers a real scope for amazing career progression!
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and be a part of a true team spirit and culture.
* Competitive salary based on experience and permanent work contract.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Stavanger.
If you think this is sounding like the right fit of what you're looking for, send over your CV and start your application today!