Are you based within the financial sector as an SAP professional and looking for your next career move? Do you like to create value and really add to a customer's digital experience?
Then look no further as our client has a fantastic opportunity for you to grab and become part of an incredibly exciting growth initiative with an amazing SAP partner! Helping large private companies and public enterprises in the ownership of their own digital world is at the heart of this leading Scandinavian consulting company and you could be part of their exciting expansion!
You'll have the chance to work closely with their clients and be responsible for forming a key part of their finance team as they're actively seeking SAP Finance consultants who are ready to take on their next challenge!
Be celebrated as you become part of a knowledge sharing community in an energetic and celebrated working environment.
* Being an active part of the SAP Finance team and contribute to continued success and growth as you experience an exciting and huge new ERP transformation project.
* Understand the needs of clients and how to proactively achieve them by gathering requirements, creating solutions and being part of the implementation procedure.
* Continuously working towards the overall company mission as part of the SAP Finance Team.
* Work closely with the business and clients and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project lifecycles.
* Thorough understanding of SAP FICO and previous consultancy experience required (Essential)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
* Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Essential)
* Scandinavian Speaking (Essential)
* Experience or exposure to S/4 Hana (Desirable)
* Experience of working within the Architecture sector (Desirable)
* Great competitive salary based on experience.
* Join an incredible European leader in digital transformation with real opportunity for career progression into senior positions following experience.
* Add to the continued fast-paced growth and rapid expansion of the business in the SAP Market as you work directly with clients and fulfil their project lifecycle.
* Be part of an adaptable and dynamic working environment in a company with a people first culture who are repeatedly celebrated as a fantastic place to work!
* Flexible working location, based in fantastic office setting within Oslo.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway.