A leading Scandinavian consulting company in digitization are looking for their MOST exciting role yet! If you're a SAP professional based in Norway with plenty experience within the finance sector and appreciate a challenge then look no further!
As part of an incredibly exciting growth initiative with an SAP partner, our client is keen to find a truly fantastic candidate for an SAP Finance Lead position to play a vital role in the company's expansion and continued success!
Creating and adding value to customers and society is at the heart of this company as they help large private companies and public enterprises to take ownership of their digital world. As you work closely with these clients, you'll be responsible for leading the SAP Finance team as you play a vital role within the largest ERP digitization project and work ambitiously to secure future exciting projects!
Be celebrated as you become part of a knowledge sharing community in an energetic and celebrated working environment.
Are you keen to be involved in this rapid expansion and take lead on your area of expertise? Do you see yourself as a main player in the production of a company?
If the answer is a resounding YES then check out the specifics below and start your application today!
* Overall internal management responsibilities of Team Lead including; Mentoring, Advisory, Pre Sales, Recruitment, Resource Management, Business Analysis, Architecture, Stakeholder Management.
* Leading the SAP Finance team on an exciting and huge new ERP transformation project.
* Understand the business as a whole, what the business needs are and how to proactively achieve them and work towards the overall company mission.
* Provide continual support and leadership within SAP Finance Team.
* Evaluate and direct developments to better the business and implement new creative strategies of working.
* Work closely with the business and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Thorough understanding of SAP FICO and previous consultancy experience required (Essential)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
* Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Essential)
* Scandinavian Speaking (Essential)
* Previous experience with project management/leadership (Desirable)
* Experience of working within the Architecture sector (Desirable)
* Join an incredible European leader in digital transformation with real opportunity for career progression.
* Be part of an adaptable and dynamic working environment in a company with a people first culture.
* Add to the continued fast-paced growth and rapid expansion of the business in the SAP Market as you lead on playing a vital part in securing future projects.
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* Be part of a company who are repeatedly celebrated as a fantastic place to work!
* Flexible working location, based in fantastic office setting within Oslo.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway.
Think you fit the role? We have opportunities for people like you to join and play a leading part in the most exciting and fast-growing SAP expansion plan in the market currently!