Job Title: Senior SAP GTS Consultant / Application Owner
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior SAP GTS Consultant / Application Owner to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the SAP GTS system. You will sign responsible for configuring, implementing, and developing SAP GTS functions.
* Oversee the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of SAP GTS system.
* Monitor the performance and stability of the system, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
* Provide expert consultation on SAP GTS functionalities and integration with other SAP modules.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address business requirements.
* Experience wit the functions in the GTS area: customs management, compliance management, risk management as well as compliance reporting (e.g. Intrastat)
*You realize challenging SAP projects as part of the global SAP team by signing responsible for the GTS area (e.g. definition of roadmaps, GTS rollouts, upgrades)
* Ensure the system is compliant with relevant regulations and industry standards.
* You customize SAP GTS solutions in collaboration with the process experts from the business team and implement those using defined methodologies
* 1st and 2nd Level Support and helping key users.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in SAP GTS and SAP Business processes
* Deep understanding of SAP GTS functionalities and integration with other SAP modules.
* Integrative knowledge in SAP SD, SCM incl. warehouse management and FI/CO
* Understanding of the SAP roadmap in the GTS process area and ability to adapt this in the global template development
* Customizing / debugging / ABAP/ IDOC knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and german will be a big plus.
* Readiness to travel up to 10 - 20 %
* Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities.
If you meet these requirements and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!