We have a fantastic opportunity based with one of Norway's leading suppliers of SAP ERP and Commerce! My client is recruiting for an SAP Functional Consultant with knowledge and proficiency based in Sales and Distribution (SD).
They offer the opportunity for clients to gain an advantage on their competitors as the solutions they provide as a business allow a customer to gain control over their SAP processes. Being committed to the customer's success is part of the business' mission as they prioritise delivering leading edge solutions of SAP but also ensure they share their knowledge with their clients.
A company with cutting-edge expertise in migrating customers to newer platforms of SAP they always ensure to use SAP-approved tools within their implementations.
What does it mean for you? Become part of a professional environment that flourishes as the people of the business are organized within a flat structure that allows for effective and quick decision making with minimal bureaucracy.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Business Analysis, Architecture, Stakeholder Management, Full Life-cycle implementations, Guiding clients and post-care support.
* Being an active part of the SAP Sales and Distribution team and experience new technology as you explore S/4 Hana implementations.
* Gain exposure to a variation of projects as the business focuses on streamlined solutions to make the process for a business highly efficient and straightforward.
* Understand the business as a whole, what the business needs are and how to proactively achieve them and work towards the overall company mission.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project lifecycles with innovative technology.
* Thorough understanding of SAP SD module.
Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Essential)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
* Scandinavian Speaking (Essential)
* Previous experience with consulting (Desirable)
* Experience or exposure to S/4 Hana (Desirable)
* Be part of a considerable player in the SAP market who are very innovative in what they do.
* As part of the company's continued growth, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and training opportunities.
* Be part of an efficient and effective working environment across many industries from Retail, E-commerce, Telecommunications, Wholesale or Pharma.
* Become a valued member of the business as you contribute to rapid business expansion whilst working alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
* Competitive salary based on experience with a great bonus scheme.
* Fantastic office setting based just outside of Oslo centre with a positive social working atmosphere.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway.
If you've been looking for your next opportunity and this is sounding like a good fit, get your application in asap!