I'm working with a client who are continuing to grow their SAP division and are actively seeking functional consultants with the right expertise within finance and an eagerness to continuously learn and develop new skills! Working closely with the business, understanding needs and building long-lasting respectable relationships is at the heart of the role!
You'll have the chance to work closely with their clients and be responsible for forming a key part of their finance team as they're actively seeking SAP Finance consultants who are ready to take on their next challenge!
The office is based in Oslo and we're keen to seek out those who are eagerly passionate for a new opportunity! So if you're interested in learning new things, constantly developing and excelling your career, this could be just the place for you!
* Being an active part of the SAP team and contribute to continued success and growth as you experience an exciting and huge new ERP transformation project.
* Understand the needs of clients and how to proactively achieve them by gathering requirements, creating solutions and being part of the implementation procedure.
* Continuously working towards the overall company mission as part of the SAP Finance Team.
* Work closely with the business and clients and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project lifecycles.
* Become part of a fast-growing Norwegian company who are continuing to succeed as a leading consultancy in the SAP market with the newest technology.
* As part of the company's people-first culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and have the chance to get involved socially with clubs like a football club, squash team, company band, or even a beer brewing club!
* Competitive salary based on experience and a great pension scheme.