SAP IBP Architect
We are seeking a highly-skilled SAP Solution Architect who has particular experience within Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to support our digital ambition throughout the new year to come!
As you combine a strong business acumen and technical flair you'll be responsible for the SAP IBP Implementation across a global & regional scale as we continue our S4 Hana journey. Playing a key role in driving the activities on this project, defining roadmap solutions, planning & executing strategies and taking a leading force in designing and configuring this solution.
We want you to take a crucial role in our organization as you advise on our business process & requirements, expressing concerns where necessary and supporting the organizational change management.
We are a large international end-user of SAP so you'll be able sit directly in our Digital Technology department as you join a team of technical specialists and coordinate alongside our Supply Chain Delivery unit.
As a team, you will collaborate to ensure the cohesive nature of bringing together business stakeholders and the Supply Chain landscape to move from strength to strength throughout this digital journey. With an aim to achieve an outstanding level throughout this digital transformation.
It's the perfect time to get involved in the design that's taking place and contribute positively to the end goals on this SAP implementation.
As we have a global presence, we are interested in those based in the following locations that house our technology division: Oslo, Brussels, Belgium or if you're keen to undergo a relocation opportunity to Oslo, Norway this could be the perfect fit!
* Significant role within the SAP IBP implementation across a global level as a Solution Architect
* Advising on Business requirements gathering in line with the on-site logistics solutions and being able to translate these requirements to the IT department.
* Key part in leading activities to increase the project scope for SAP IBP
* Designing the solution, driving this configuration and landscape for IBP with a keen understanding on the market and technology trends that will enable you to identify the best solutions.
* Support on business process and how we can optimize this along with organizational change management.
* Engaging in training for other users in IBP and how to transfer this solution knowledge on our particular system.
* Incident & problem management, acting as third level support to ensure we cover risk assessment, security management and disaster recovery.
* Coordinate with other departments and be a solution expert within your area of IBP.
* Degree level education is beneficial (Bachelors or Master's Level) within the relevant subject matter however a high professional experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
* SAP IBP Configuration experience is a must.
* Experienced as an IT Solution Architect, overseeing the entire solution where you have been responsible for maintaining and developing the solutions & functionalities from SAP modules such as SAP IBP, APO & PP.
* Understanding of other logistics solutions integrated to SAP is a plus!
* Experience working closely with the business/customer side and managing a portfolio of IT services.
* Experienced working within an agile environment is a benefit.
* Great communication skills with a strong analytical flair are what we're seeking along with confidence to instill trust with the customer and act in a positive & professional attitude with other colleagues & external stakeholders.
* If you have experience with project management or a certification in this that can also be highly beneficial.
* Having a keen interest in tying together both the business perspective and technology driven solutions.
* Knowledge of SAP Fiori from either a functional or technical perspective is interesting but not necessary.
* Full Fluency in English is necessary, other languages can be an advantage.
This really is an opportunity that doesn't come around too often, it's a unique change for you to be a crucial part of transforming digital strategy and leading the way on a niche area of expertise in SAP IBP in this implementation journey.