Lead SAP Architect & Manager
An opportunity to play a leading role within a high-growth inhouse client has just hit the Norwegian market this month. A unique role that enables you to work closely with the SAP system, oversee the bigger picture and ultimately manage the SAP team as a Lead SAP Solution Architect/Manager.
The company hold space in a competitive market and are now undergoing a new SAP S4 Hana implementation and want you to take a major role in helping design, conceptualize and maintain this solution.
As you work in close coordination with the rest of the IT operational team and their projects, you will have a lot of input into how things are ran within the SAP landscape as it will be solely your responsibility to take ownership of the platform and the SAP team.
Quite a dynamic role especially throughout the beginning journey as not only will you be responsible as a Lead & System Owner you will have the chance to work closely with the solution, steer the direction of how this should fit with the business and its objectives and have the drive to continue pushing for technological innovation. You will participate and have an influential say on how the SAP platform should be implemented along with leading and bring together the different characteristics of the SAP team, aiding in how the team is structured - essentially playing a major contribution to the SAP division within this niche company.
It's essential that you're motivated to work for a company that has a fast paced & dynamic environment who are passionate about innovation and scaling up.
If you're ready to make the move to the customer side, this is a fantastic opportunity to build a solution with best practice in your vision based on your previous knowledge & expertise within SAP. You will directly influence how it is done and who's involved.
* You will be the Solution owner of the SAP system which will require you to oversee the SAP landscape working both hands on configuring the system & cooperate with key stakeholders to deliver excellent business solutions, understand the best strategy and proactively create effective decisions in line with the company's ethos.
* Contribute to building the SAP team and undergo the managerial responsibilities this will harness as you play a key role in expanding this team with the company's continued growth.
* Create and shape the SAP environment as you advise and offer expertise on how to drive the SAP solution to match the company's vision & requirements of the business.
* Collaborate with other department heads to ensure the system integrates well into the business landscape, effectively planning alongside the CRM, SCM & commerce platforms.
* As you undergo this new implementation of S4 Hana it provides the opportunity to work from a blank slate as you create and lead on best solution practice because there's no technical debt or legacy system.
* It's important to have strong SAP Competency (No preference on what SAP modules you need to have a background in, it's more important that you understand the SAP landscape as a whole & can drive an SAP initiative, whether your background is working hands-on within SAP or you have experience from the Project Management side)
* It's important to have experience within a leadership team, role or project as this will be a key element when it comes to driving the SAP platform & team.
* Experience working with S4 Hana is desired with a particular interest for those who have experience in Public Cloud though Private is still relevant.
* Configuration experience is beneficial.
* Experience working as a Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, SAP Project Manager, SAP Application Manager or SAP Lead is sought-after.
* Wider knowledge of SAP modules & experience across a broad spectrum of SAP solutions is more preferable than specific niche expertise with only a narrow focus.
* It's crucial to have experience of working with SAP solutions within the Nordics if you are considering relocating for this position.
* If you have certifications in SAP this is a great bonus but not an absolute necessity.
* Background experience or work within retail industry for SAP is a plus.
* Academic background is advantageous (Bachelors/Master's Degree)
* English Fluency communication skills are a requirement, Norwegian Fluency is additionally desired.
* 6 Weeks Vacation time!
* Be part of an exciting vibrant, dynamic & fast-moving culture.
* Shares Scheme - chance to get involved further in the company!
* Niche end-user company of SAP & an interesting & competitive industry.
* Very social atmosphere at work! Company runs quarterly events, summer parties, Christmas gatherings & for those who are interested Friday beers after work!
* There's a place for everyone's shared hobbies - the company have social groups based on common interests, e.g. skiing, sports, board games etc.
* New offices currently under construction in the centre of Oslo!
* Hot food canteen in the office.
* Competitive salary package!
The client is searching for the ideal match in Oslo however has specified if you are within the EU and already considering a move to Oslo, Norway and you meet the requirements drop your CV over to see if this is the chance to relocate!
Particularly if you are looking for a Senior SAP opportunity with leadership responsibilities in an end-user then this could be a fantastic relocation opportunity if you also have knowledge & experience of working within the Nordics/Nordic projects.