As a SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Consultant at an end user client in the retail industry based in Stockholm, Sweden, you will be responsible for configuring and implementing SAP SD solutions to support the company's sales and distribution processes. You will work closely with the business to understand their requirements and design and configure SAP SD to meet those needs.
In this role, you will be expected to have strong configuration experience with SAP SD, including experience working with store and order processes. You will work with the business to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations for process optimization using SAP SD.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Configuring SAP SD to support the company's sales and distribution processes
* Working with the business to understand their requirements and design SAP SD solutions to meet those needs
* Providing recommendations for process optimization using SAP SD
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to SAP SD
* Providing support and training to end users on SAP SD
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth and successful SAP SD implementation
To be successful in this role, you should have strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as a solid understanding of SAP SD and experience with configuration and implementation. You should be able to work independently and have a strong attention to detail. Experience working in the retail industry and in Sweden is a plus.