Are you a Developer? Does your experience lie within ABAP, Fiori or UI5? Are you looking to relocate to Norway??
I'm working with a really great client who are keen to find an individual who can become a valued member of their vibrant and energetic team as an SAP Developer based in Stavanger, Norway!
We're seeking a talented and experienced SAP Developer to join a fantastic team based in Norway. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills in ABAP programming, experience with FIORI apps, and a deep understanding of S4 Hana solutions. Additionally, you should have experience with SAP BTP and cloud solutions, as well as an understanding from a wider modern technology perspective working with Github or Microsoft azure platforms.
We're looking for someone who takes a natural curiosity in their approach, who loves the technology they work in and is always passionate about learning and developing their technical skills! They'll be hugely customer focused as they deliver exceptional advice and support on each client project.
This company place huge emphasis on employee values, work-life balance and truly offer an amazing scope for developing your skills whilst working on fantastic new technology and delivering high quality technical skills to add value in the customer's experience.
If you're ready for a career change and have your sights set on relocating - perhaps this is the next step for you!
* Work with diverse and exciting clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with the business' technology.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills as you move through project lifecycles and be involved with implementation projects.
* Be analytical and problem-solving in your approach when assisting customers with the company's product to maximise the value and benefits of this software.
* Great opportunity to work independently with a natural interest in developing but also work cohesively as part of a team.
* Design, develop, and implement SAP solutions using ABAP programming language
* Develop and maintain FIORI apps to meet business needs
* Provide technical expertise and support for S4 Hana solutions
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet business requirements
* Develop and maintain integration with SAP BTP and cloud solutions
* Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP technologies and trends, and provide recommendations for improvement
* Ensure code quality, maintainability, and scalability of solutions
* Develop and maintain documentation for all solutions
* ABAP Development Skills or experience with Fiori/UI5 (Essential)
* Experience and understanding of project orientated work (Essential)
* Have a practical knowledge and skill with SAP technology, a Technical 'know-how' (Essential)
* English Fluency (Essential)
* Solution architecture experience (Desirable)
* Previous Web Development experience. (Desirable)
* Experience using SAP Cloud Platform (Desirable)
* Scandinavian Fluency (Desirable)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (Essential)
* Experience with S4 Hana solutions (Essential)
* Experience with SAP BTP and cloud solutions (Essential)
* Strong understanding of modern technology concepts and platforms, such as Github or Microsoft Azure
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
* Exceptional training and opportunities to learn at this company which offers a real scope for amazing career progression!
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and be a part of a Great Place to Work!
* Competitive salary based on experience and permanent work contract.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Stavanger.
If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.