We are seeking a SAP system manager within logistics for a newly created position at a retail end-user in Oslo. The position is associated with the CTO department (chief technology officer) and reports to the PMO (project management officer).
As the SAP System Manager Logistics, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks and projects that will develop your skills and expand your expertise, while at the same time helping to establish good SAP processes in the businesses. The client has several SAP installations on various industrial solutions and is now faced with a choice. We are early in the process, and you will play an important role in this exciting project.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Have professional responsibility for SAP Logistics in the group.
* Ensure a good user experience.
* Support business change, configure and implement, including testing and production deployment.
* Provide training for super users within SD and keep you up-to-date in your area of expertise (both business and SAP).
* Responsible for there being documentation of the solution.
* Prepare transparent long-term plans for deliveries and decisions.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a thorough understanding of SAP sales and distribution, preferably with Retail domain experience.
* Has practical configuration experience with SAP SD (Sales and distribution).
* Has previous consulting experience.
* Understands working "hands on" in adaptation, configuration, and requirements gathering.
* Has experience with/knowledge of SAP architecture.
* Is familiar with S/4Hana.
* Has a generally good understanding of ICT and opportunities linked to the application of SAP to achieve efficient work processes.
* Has knowledge of SAP implementation and integration with various other modules within SAP (MM, WM, PP, and FICO).
* Has knowledge of WMS, Swisslog, Astro, or equivalent.
* Can see the big picture and consequences of decisions across functional areas.
* Is solution-oriented and independent.
* Has good written and oral communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
Company Benefits & Perks:
The client offers the following benefits and perks to employees:
Mobile scheme in accordance with the rules in force at all times (covers up to NOK 9,000 for a new phone every 2-3 years, as well as covering large parts of your mobile bill and agreed data package).
Broadband/work tools: Free broadband at home and a Laptop PC/MAC.
Insurances: All employees of the client follow the insurance schemes in force at all times, including personnel insurance, occupational injury insurance, and travel insurance for business trips.
Pension: All employees of the client follow the insurance schemes in force at all times, including contributed pension, disability pension, and children's pension.
Holiday: 5 weeks holiday.
Personnel trade: Good discount schemes in their stores.
Lunch: They have a canteen serving organic and delicious healthy food every day, including hot food. A monthly deduction of NOK 700 from your salary allows you to eat as much as you want, which also includes breakfast.
Training: They have an agreement with SATS for a 15% discount on training. Competence Fridays once a month. A workplace that emphasizes corporate culture highly.
Workplace: The client facilitates a hybrid solution for both remote work and work at their location, aiming to work mostly from their location but adapt to individual wishes and needs in consultation with the immediate manager.
Many exciting events (summer party, Christmas party, and many other regular social events). A great workplace at the location.