Customer Integration Specialist
Do you want to be part of a business leading the change within innovative technology for climate & energy solutions?
A new opportunity has arisen to work as a Customer Integration Specialist for a large specialist sourcing and service partner in Oslo.
With an ethos of keeping the customer at the heart of what they do, they believe generating valued and trusted partnerships is what makes the difference in their service. Facilitating efficiency and providing sustainable digital solutions is key to creating the best success for their clients.
They're interested in someone who has a keen understanding of SAP SD module, albeit you don't have to have the technical configuration skills but strong knowledge within the functional business side of this area. You might describe yourself as an 'SD Super User'!
Along with this, a key factor is having knowledge on EDI communication, understanding how the SAP solution is integrating to other areas of the business & different third party systems. (Again the technical proficiency isn't a must, but a great plus!)
Do you hold the expertise & know-how in providing excellent customer service and how to pair this with delivering within a technology environment to strengthen a digital business?
Your main duty will be to advise this client's customers, both new & existing, on how to maximise integrations within their own systems into this client's own internal business system.
If it sounds like the next move you're looking to make, check out the requirements & additional benefits below before dropping over your CV to see if it could be a match!
* Experience working with EDIs in both small & corporate business
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree with relevant subject field, or other relevant education.
* Experience working within a digital landscape across multiple platforms e.g. SAP (SD), CRM, Link
* Knowledge within EDI format such as EHF, Peppol, EDIFACT
* Technical skills aren't necessary for this role, e.g. you don't need to code but be able to understand the links between working with EDIs, integration in & out of SAP SD.
* Fluent Norwegian language skills are a must!
* SD Super User experience is highly beneficial!
* Integrations in & out of other ERP systems can be transferrable.
Who you are?
* Able to work confidently as an individual but also be a strong team player
* Customer focus attitude and mindset
* Contributes positively to the business with an open mind perspective.
* Effective communication skills, both internally and with external clients.
* Not afraid to ask questions when necessary!
* Strength in managing your team and being effectively organized at work.
What we offer?
* Opportunity to work remotely, with competitive flexibility on this compared to the market average!
* Flexy-time within work
* Highly trusting atmosphere, we like to give you the opportunity to excel in your own work, the way that works best for you!
* Part of a global organization, with a responsibility for the local Norwegian customers.
* Close-knit team of Customer Integration specialists that you will be working alongside.
* Variety in your own career progression & pathways within the company.
* Phone & Internet package
* Budget for your home office - hardware & computer screens
* 5 Weeks Holiday!!