Le poste est pour un client final*
As a leader of successfactors implementation, the main tasks of the employee will be to :
- Ensure the proper management of Successfactors ,
- Recommend and implement streamlined HR processes that increase efficiency through greater automation / system integration,
- Provide overall system support, including troubleshooting, data validation, testing and user training,
- Involve internal partners in requirements gathering, process design and gap analysis, and globally resourced partners for configuration, testing and production roll-out,
- Assist with operational and coordination processes: configuration changes, security roles, maintenance and validation of employee data,
- As required, participate in technology projects to include case study development, project planning and management, specification, etc.
You will work with the HR international team.
You will report to the compensation & benefit manager based in France.
Your profile :
You have at least 5-8 years of successful HRIS project and have a good understanding of the IT tools (Office, Excel, Google Suite) and knowledge of hcm software is mandatory.
You will be able to work in a team environment, be adaptable and have a good sense of team spirit, to adapt and to federate are necessary assets to succeed in this position. A good level of English (oral and written) is required to work in our multicultural environment.
Dynamic, curious, organised, proactive, you are at ease with challenges and are recognised for your rigour and autonomy.