We have a fantastic opportunity based with one of Norway's leading suppliers of SAP ERP and Commerce! Play a leading role in architecture and the business as we have an opening for an SAP Solution Architect!
As a business, they offer the opportunity for clients to gain an advantage on their competitors as the solutions they provide allow a customer to gain control over their SAP processes. Being committed to the customer's success is part of the business' mission as they prioritise delivering leading edge solutions of SAP but also ensure they share their knowledge with their clients.
A company with cutting-edge expertise in migrating customers to newer platforms of SAP they always ensure to use SAP-approved tools within their implementations.
What does it mean for you? Become part of a professional environment that flourishes as the people of the business are committed to progression and you have the opportunity to step into a leading role!
* Take a leading role in an implementation project as you assist the functional team and work alongside other highly skilled professionals and architects.
* Organise the development effort of the systems solution and ensure the key applications and services of SAP are designed and implemented to allow full functionality.
* Understand the business as a whole, what the business needs are and how to proactively achieve them and work towards the overall company mission.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project lifecycles with innovative technology.
* Take an ambitious position as you hold desire to further yourself in the role of Solution Architect and be a factor in the continued success and growth of the business and uphold its professional environment.
* Understanding of working in a high-paced environment as you will have experience in previously managing or leading a team to success (Essential)
* Expertise within SAP and a thorough understanding of business systems (Essential)
* Good knowledge of a business and it's processes, with comprehension of the logistical processes within a company (Essential)
* Previous experience as a Solution Architect with competence in working on complex implementation projects. (Essential)
* Norwegian Fluency (Essential)
* Experience or exposure to S/4 Hana would be advantageous (Desirable)
* Be part of a considerable player in the SAP market who are very innovative in what they do.
* As part of the company's continued growth, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and training opportunities for further courses or certifications in relevant subject specialisations.
* Be part of an efficient and effective working environment across many industries from Retail, E-commerce, Telecommunications, Wholesale or Pharma.
* Become a valued member of the business as you contribute to rapid business expansion whilst working alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
* Competitive salary based on experience with a great bonus scheme.
* Fantastic office setting based just outside of Oslo centre with a positive social working atmosphere.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway.