Experienced as an SAP Consultant in Sales and Distribution. Or perhaps you'd describe yourself as more of a Super User of SAP SD?
I'm working with a client who are continuing to grow their SAP division and are actively seeking functional consultants with the right expertise within Sales & Distribution and an eagerness to continuously learn and develop new skills! Working closely with the business, understanding needs and building long-lasting respectable relationships is at the heart of the role!
You'll have the chance to work closely with their clients and be responsible for forming a key part of their finance team as they're actively seeking a SAP SD consultant who are ready to take on their next challenge!
The office is based in Oslo and we're keen to seek out those who are eagerly passionate for a new opportunity! So if you're interested in learning new things, constantly developing and excelling your career, this could be just the place for you!
* Being an active part of the SAP team and contribute to continued success and growth as you experience an exciting and huge new ERP transformation project.
* Understand the needs of clients and how to proactively achieve them by gathering requirements, creating solutions and being part of the implementation procedure.
* Continuously working towards the overall company mission as part of the SAP Team.
* Work closely with the business and clients and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project lifecycles.
* Thorough understanding of SAP Sales & Distribution (Essential)
* Scandinavian Speaking (Essential)
* Previous consultancy experience required (Desirable)
* Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Desirable)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Desirable)
* Experience or exposure to S/4 Hana (Desirable)
* Become part of a fast-growing Norwegian company who are continuing to succeed as a leading consultancy in the SAP market with the newest technology.
* As part of the company's people-first culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do!
* Competitive salary based on experience and a great pension scheme.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Oslo with lunch scheme available.